Workers Comp Personal Injury Attorney Hollywood Florida. Our Hollywood firm represents clients in Miami Dade, Palm Beach, Broward County and all of South Florida in all types of personal injury cases. At David M. Cohen, Attorneys at Law, we have both the knowledge and dedication to fight for the compensation you need and deserve following an accident caused by the negligence of another. We also make home and hospital visits and offer contingency fees, which means there is no upfront cost to you — and no cost if we don’t win. If you have been injured through no fault of your own, speak with us about your legal options.
A serious accident can happen at any time, leaving you with broken bones, damaged muscles or more severe injuries, some that can last a lifetime. Many injuries require repeat doctor appointments, leading to huge medical and rehabilitation costs. The cost can also include significant amounts of time out of work.
The Law Offices of David M. Cohen, P.A.
2455 Hollywood Blvd., Suite 214
Hollywood, FL 33020
T. 305-940-6266 F. 305.940-3650
At David M. Cohen, we handle all types of personal injury cases, but the cases we see most often involve:
- Negligence — Negligence refers to many types of accidents where one party did not use due care. This can apply to injuries from products you bought, medical mistakes, injuries from ingesting food and all sorts of different scenarios.
- Auto accidents — Car accidents are very common sources of injuries. Someone who has been involved in an accident should never apologize, admit fault or make any offers to the other driver. Seek medical attention as soon as possible and speak to one of our attorneys as soon as you can.
- Truck accidents — Truck accidents often result in serious injuries that require long-term rehabilitation. Our attorneys can take on the big insurance companies hired by trucking companies to fight for your compensation.
- Workplace accidents — On-the-job injuries must be reported quickly for you to have the best chance of getting the recovery you deserve. Speak with one of our attorneys to learn more about the procedures that must be followed.
- Slip and fall accidents — Sometimes called trip and fall accidents, these accidents are the most common ones in premises liability cases, which are accidents that happen on someone else’s property due to the negligence of the property owner. That owner or landlord may be liable for your injuries.
- Wrongful death — When a person or entity’s negligence or intentional harm leads to someone’s death, a wrongful death lawsuit may be filed. A family or an estate’s personal representative can sue the party responsible for a variety of damages.