Pharmaceutical and Product Defects and Liability lawsuits have garnered a great deal of media attention over the past few years. Florida medical malpractice lawsuits protect the rights of victims of negligence. Call Today: 888-355-0488
Our experience as medical malpractice lawyers includes these areas which must be successfully dealt with in any case, no matter what medical specialty is involved:
- Evaluating the merit of each case.
- Dealing with healthcare organizations to gain access to medical records, clinicians, and other evidence to support a client’s negligence claim.
- Finding qualified physicians and other expert witnesses to evaluate individual cases and testify to medical malpractice, as required by law.
- Working with experts to calculate lost income, future medical care needs, and other damages that can be documented. We also evaluate damages that result from other losses, such as diminished activity or lifestyle.
- Handling trials as well as settlement negotiations, based on what will achieve the best outcome for our clients. Often, trials can be emotional and stressful experiences for plaintiffs — we are skilled at determining the most effective way to maximize success while minimizing the impact to our clients.
- Navigating the maze of time limits and other legal technicalities on filing malpractice lawsuits and making claims.