Motorcycles and Auto Accident victims throughout Florida are encouraged to contact The Law Offices of David M. Cohen, P.A. for immediate assistance regarding your legal rights.
The Law Offices of David M. Cohen, P.A.
2455 Hollywood Blvd., Suite 214
Hollywood, FL 33020
T. 877-386-9990 F. 305.940-3650
- Alcohol-related accidents
- Automobile Accidents
- Bus and train accidents
- Construction zone accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Multi-vehicle accidents
- SUV rollovers
- Uninsured motorist accidents
If you are involved in an car accident in Florida, we recommend the following steps:
- Do not leave the scene of the accident (It seems simple, but it often happens.)
- Look out for the safety of yourself, family, and friends or anyone else who was involved in the car accident. If anyone is hurt, take appropriate precautions and call emergency services immediately.
- Call the police.
- Exchange license and insurance information with the other drivers involved. If there are witnesses to the car accident, collect their names and contact information.
- If you have a camera or video-camera take pictures of the car accident scene. If you do not have a camera, try to obtain as much information and document what you discover.
- When discussing the accident with the police, be as honest and thorough as you can, but do not discuss who was at fault or to blame.
- If you feel slightly sore or bruised, seek medical attention immediately. Often victims leave the scene of an accident thinking they are fine only to discover days later they are not fine and have significant injuries.
- After leaving the emergency room or doctor’s office, consult a lawyer immediately.